Tuesday, September 29, 2009
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! johnny! WHY!
Ponyboy and Johnny are in deep trouble. So deep they had to run away. Dally told us what they said. Ponyboy went to Johnny and they were going to run away because Darry hit him. Johnny convinced him to cool of and suggested a walk through the park. But these soc's were intent on beatin' em up for pickin' up their girls. So the soc's find em in the park and are going to beat Pony and Johnnycakes up. So they start to drown Pony and Johnny panics and stabs the lead soc. Since soc's are chickens, they all run away. Obviously, Pony and Johnny are scared of getting the electric chair, so thay run to Dally for help and he tells them to run away. I'm a little insulted that they didn't come to me but then again, I wouldn't have given them a loaded gun. By now they're probably hiding in the counry somewhere. I hope they're ok. I hope the next news i get is good news.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good job with conventions.
ReplyDelete