Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I am going to eat Dally when he comes back!

Ohh, when I get my hands on Dallas Winston!!! He lied! He lied about everything!! Well, not everything. Not about Johnny killing that Soc. That was in the newspapers. But he wasn't telling us the truth. He won't tell me or Darry where they went. Except that they went to Texas, which I don't beleive. He told that to the fuzz, so I'm uessing they went the opposite direction or something. I went over to Dally's and saw Pony's sweater. I really wanted to know more so I questioned him but he said he didn't know nothing! So I went home and wrote Pony a letter saying how worried we were and that Darry was a wreck cause he hit him and he thinks it's all his fault. I took the letter back to Dally but he said how would he know wherein texas they were? But I left the letter with him anyway. Now he's gone. I think he's gone to find Johnny and Pony. Gee, I miss them something awful. I hope the fuzz don't catch them in "Texas" or where ever they are. And Pony had better have some pepsi and not smoke too much. Got to go, Darry's calling. Maybe he has more news.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! It was cool how you incorporated his thoughts in.

    ReplyDelete